2. Almay Smart Shade Makeup. I’m not one to wear makeup everyday but this is perfect for those days you want to brighten up. It’s like a tinted moisturizer that picks up on your skin tone, love it. Works great for me because I’ve got really red cheeks so it’s hard to pick the perfect shade of foundation that won’t make me look like….well, Snookie. I buy the Light/Medium shade here.
3. MAC Mineralize blush. This adds the perfect touch of shine. I use this as a blush or a highlighter with the tips of my fingers.
4. Maybelline Colossal Mascara. [Waaa-BAM!] For the few eyelashes I have, this mascara takes my length and volume to a whole new level.
5. MAC Lipstick “Myth”. Who doesn’t like a little nude lip every once in a while?
7. Moroccan Oil. I’ve got A LOT of hair and this has been THE best hair product for me (especially living in Miami). I love to put a dab on my hair when it’s wet and even a little after styling for that sleek, shiny, and put together look. I’m barely ever doing my hair ’cause I’m always on the go, so this has been a huge lifesaver so I won’t look like I was curious about the electric socket.
8. My three favorite scents: Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb & Eau Mega.